Thursday 15 December 2022

 HEY!

Here are some post of my students of 8th grade about social media and apps:

1. Hi everyone!
I want to present the advantages and disadvantages of using social media.
I'm using Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat
They are good to connect with my friends and meet them online if they live far away from me. 
We can also check on them the news from the whole world.
The disadvantage is that we don't know the limit.
We start looking at them instead of learning. They are good if you use them in moderation.
Till next time, 
Oliwia K 8a


2. Hi everyone!
I will tell you about social media and my opinion on them. We lose a lot of time through social media that we use every day. The most used social media include: Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp. A popular communication application is Messenger,  that many young people spend their time writing and talking to friends. Remember not to use social media for too long so as not to become addicted.
Bye 
Marta 8a


3. Hi everyone! 
Guess what I' ve done! I stopped using social media for a month. 
My parents say I spend too much time online, so I thought I'd like to check this out. I've decided to stop using YouTube, Instagram and Twitter and contact my friends by normal Messeger and phone calls, without using Messenger. It didn't change much but I still prefer to use Messenger.
It was an interesting experiment, when I wasn't using social media it felt like I had lost my connection to the world. It was weird feeling and I was anxious. Nevertheless, it has changed my habits, I try to use less social media.
Don't forget share this post with your friends.
Till next time,
Ania 8a

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                    Welcome again!                  This school year we are going to focus on Art.    We wil...