Thursday 15 December 2022

 Students'  Posts   cont.

4. Hello everyone,

My favourite application on the phone is Instagram. I think it is one of the most used applications  recently. I use it every day in my free time. On this app you can post some photos and short films called ’reels’. You can also follow your friends and keep in touch with them. I think it is very useful app because you may share pictures and videos with lots of people for free.

Bye!
Oliwia 8a


5. Hi everyone!
Guess what I've done! I stopped using social media for a month.
I did this because I noticed that I've been using my phone for too long everyday. Instead of using phone I decided to read books and spend more time with my friends.
I comunicated with my friends using a simple phone call, not social media. 
I think it was nice experience. After that I don't use my phone as much as I used to. 
I recommend it to everyone struggling with the same problem.
Till next time.
Ola

6. Hi!
I’d like to tell you about the social media.
Social media in Poland is so popular.
Lots of teenagers use them.
For example, some of the most popular are Snapchat,TikTok and Youtube.
TikTok is now used by more than 1 billion people.
I guess TikTok is the one of the ways of entertainment. 
I adore social media and i think it’s great.
Watch me on Youtube and subscribe my channel.
 Bye!                                              
Wiktor 8A

7. Hi everyone,
Everyday I use lots of social media. For example Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. I think they are very useful in human life. You can be in touch with friends and read important information. I think now social media are getting more popular and a lot of people are using it.  
See you later.
Simon 8a

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                    Welcome again!                  This school year we are going to focus on Art.    We wil...