Thursday 15 December 2022

 

Students'  Posts   cont.



9. Hi everyone!
I use social media every day for example Instagram. I use Instagram to follow important information. I use a lot of Messenger too. I think Messenger is the most useful because you can call your friends really fast. Disadventage is that you need internet to do anything on it.
Please subscribe to the blog.
Dawid 8A

10. Hi everyone,
Welcome to our school blog!
Today I want to tell you about apps and social media. I don't use them much, but nowadays everyone kinda use them. So I think socal media like YouTube or some kind of apps can help you study. Some however can make you happy like some people enjoy to show their photos on Instagram and read comments about them.
What do you like to do? Are you enjoy posting photos or just watch them?
Please comment below what you think.
Till next time Zuzia S 8c

11 Hi everyone,
I am new to the blog and want to discuss the topic of social media. Various kinds of applications and social media are used by Polish students. My peers keep up with the latest news using Twitter. They socialize on Facebook and Instagram. Lastly, teenagers are entertained with informative videos on YouTube.
In spite of many advantages, there is a dark side of social media. Frequent use of internet may lead to an addiction - let's keep it in moderation.
Comment what your opinion is.
Mateusz 8c



No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                    Welcome again!                  This school year we are going to focus on Art.    We wil...